WHAT IS MASSAGE THERAPY?
Massage therapy involves manipulating soft tissues such as muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and joints. It is meant to alleviate discomfort associated with everyday stresses, muscular tensions, and chronic pain conditions.
Massage therapy is a regulated profession, registered through the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
WHY SHOULD I SEE A MASSAGE THERAPIST AT ABSOLUTE HEALTH AND WELLNESS?
At Absolute Health and Wellness, our focus is on the assessment, treatment and prevention of any health concerns you may have. Our priority is to restore function and maximize performance of the human body.
Our registered massage therapists use a combination of traditional manual techniques plus a number of additional specialized therapies learned through additional training.
COMMONLY TREATED CONDITIONS
- Neck, mid-back and low back pain
- Sciatica and nerve impingement
- Shoulder, elbow or wrist and hand pain
- Acute, chronic pain and injuries
- Sports injuries
- Orthopedic injuries
- Hip, knee or foot and ankle pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Pre and Post Natal Care
SPECIAL SERVICES OFFERED BY OUR TEAM
- SportStretch® with Chelsea
- Thai Massage with Chelsea
- Kinesiology Taping with Chelsea
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage with Kelli
- Hot Stone Massage with Donni
- Concussion with Jeanette
- Chronic Pain with Jeanette
- Deep Tissue with Chelsea, Kelli, Donni, Jeanette